Awe!... you're such a babe!!! Just GORGEOUS as ever!!!! We wish so badly that we could've been there! But, pictures say so much! They picked the perfect woman to be crowned!... you're gonna do awesome! Love your positive attitude! And!... Love You, sweetie! Glad you have a blog so we can see how you're doing! :)
Hello! Im Kenzie Norris and I was just recently crowned Miss Lehi 2009! I am so excited for this year and I hope to represent Lehi well.. I enjoy riding horses, reading books, dancing and just hanging out and watching movies! I love life and truly believe that your attitude can change everything so make it a good one! "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference!" -Winston Churchill
Awe!... you're such a babe!!! Just GORGEOUS as ever!!!! We wish so badly that we could've been there! But, pictures say so much! They picked the perfect woman to be crowned!... you're gonna do awesome! Love your positive attitude! And!... Love You, sweetie! Glad you have a blog so we can see how you're doing! :)
ReplyDelete